Ms. Fariha Siddiqui
Assistant Professor , School of Vocational Studies
Fariha Siddiqui, is a Programme Manager in the School of Vocational Studies (SVS), Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) since July, 2017. She has done B.El.Ed, M.Ed and MPhil in Education from University of Delhi.
My Zone / Area of Expertise
Her areas of research interests are in Early Childhood Education, Curriculum Studies, Pedagogy of Social Sciences, Sociology of Education and Vocational Education.
- Siddiqui,F.,(2018). Chapter-29 Experiences of Schooling: Voices of Muslim Students. In Psychological and Sociological Perspectives in Diversity and Inclusion (pp. 273-282). DELHI, Delhi: Kanishka Publshers.
- Siddiqui,F.(2017). Dealing aspects of diversity in pre-primary grades, Review 2017,5(2),Pg 66-69;IAHRW Intenational Journal of Social Sciences
Seminar / Conferences
- Workshop for the development of credit based ECCE Curricula leading to Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma” organised by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Delhi (29-31 August 2017).
- National Consultation meet on sustainability in context of early childhood education; organized by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Delhi (21-22 November 2017).
- Skill India -National Consultative Seminar, TISS, Mumbai from 15th October to 17th October 2018